1. Is it safe to use interlocking floor tiles?
In terms of materials, all of our Interlocking floor tiles are non-toxic, odourless, and devoid of potentially hazardous substances. DMF (dimethyl fumarate) and Formamide, in particular, are not found in our products.
2. What should I do to clean the tiles?
Sweeping your garage on a regular basis is a good idea; for a thorough clean, use a PH-neutral cleanser.
3. Can You Use Your Tiles with Underfloor Heating?
Absolutely, but please make sure that the underfloor heating is turned on and has reached its normal working temperature before beginning installation.
4. How should I go about creating my flooring pattern?
Customers often pick one solid colour, check pattern, or picture frame design from the numerous available colours and surface treatments. For comments and ideas for your application, please get in touch with our Garage helpdesk.
5. What tools will you need for tile installation?
A rubber mallet is required to correctly connect the interlocks, a powerful instrument such as an electric jigsaw or table saw, eye and knee protection, and knee pads.